CDR: RE: Connie Chung fucks up & things are not as they seem.A good ex ample of the tremen

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Mon Nov 6 07:25:45 PST 2000

Seeing as the rest of this site is talking about crop circles and
UFOs, I think I can ignore this report.

Peter Trei

[While it's not impossible for UFO-nuts to stumble across
something real, their inability to distinguish reality from
fantasy indicates a lack of critical faculty. In a world where
the flow of claim and counterclaim has an intensity not
unlike standing underneath a waterfall, filtering is essential.
This claim fails one of my first level filters.

PT]