CDR: !!!!BULK EMAIL HOSTING!!!!

Nobody nobody at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:13:37 PST 2000

Contact sales at hostmatters.com or call TOLL-FREE on 1-877-381-1083 if you have any questions.

Dear Readers,

I have found this incredible service called HOSTING MATTERS

Hosting Matters is a fantastic way to host adult and bulk email-friendly web sites with NO WORRIES about getting shut down as they are only out to try and make money, not police the net. The service is VERY CHEAP and I recommend it for the following types of sites:

- Bulk emailing
- Adult content & services
- Controversial/Hate sites

As far as I know, they have NEVER shut down above-mentioned types of sites!

For more info contact them on the web site below.

http://www.hostmatters.com

or an alternative URL:

http://www.hostingmatters.com