CDR: Applying California law to ICANN

Eric Cordian emc at chao.insync.net
Sun Nov 5 14:41:41 PST 2000

Tim May <tcmay at got.net> writes:

> It may well be that political activists discover this whole ICANN
> thing and realize they have a golden opportunity to have California
> laws applied to black/delist sites they dislike, organizations they
> think are racist, etc.

> The Southern Law Poverty Center, the Simon Wiesenthal Hate Center,
> and other ZOG-controlled commie organizations will likely be going
> into overtime.

DNS and the root servers are a single point of failure in the global
Internet, and one that is easily pressured to delete pointers to speech
that is deemed politically incorrect.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if in the near future, sites deemed
to be monkeywrenching the system wind up having to be addressed by numeric
IPs, and even having their packets derouted.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center's plans for the First Amendment can easily be
seen in other countries, where they support the arrest and jailing of
individuals for even suggesting that God's Chosen People might sometimes
act collectively in their own enlightened self-interest.  The US
Government's plans for the First Amendment can be seen by the fact that
they honor arrest warrants issued by foreign countries against such
"speech criminals," and make arrests of foreign nationals for such
"crimes" within US borders.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+