CDR: Re: Connie Chung fucks up & things are not as they seem.A good example of the tremen

Gary Jeffers jeffersgary at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:42:55 PST 2000

Declan McCullagh writes:

>Source? TV show? Date? Transcript?
>
>-Declan

   Declan, my source is the net address listed below. At
the top of that page are a "general info" button and a
"contact us" button. Under "general info" they list
info at iraap.org as their email address. They also list
there their snail mail address.

   That's all I know of the source. This looks like a job
for an investgative reporter such as yourself:-) Sorry I
am not more helpful. If you can actually validate from
tv network sources that that sequel occurred, you will have a great big can
of worms to play with :-)
-Good luck!