CDR: Re: Tim May's anti-semitic rants

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Nov 3 13:58:39 PST 2000

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, madmullah wrote:

> While I'm not going to go out on a limb to defend any of Tim's
> statements, I will say that calling him an anti semite is bullshit.

Calling him a bigot however isn't.

> There is a mentality that equates any criticism of Israel or the
> Israelis with anti semiticism.  This is an ugly vile and manipulative
> way of dealing with one's political enemies.  If I criticize Britain or
> the British government have I criticized its people ? OF course not.

Yes you have, the 'government' are the poeple. This schizo view of
government as if it was some stand alone entity that decends from the
heavens to enslave mankind is what is bullshit.

"Let's get rid of the government."

"Ok, who do we shoot first?"

This describes the fundamental flaw of anarchy.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com