CDR: Re: VerySafe?

Harmon Seaver hseaver at harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Fri Nov 3 04:15:54 PST 2000

    Agreed, it's clearly not a solution -- I'm just amazed that with all the
flack about ZK, something even worse goes unnoticed. Or are there so many of
these pseudo-secure outfits that it would be a waste of bandwidth to
comment. I thought it also interesting that if you try to go to their site
with java turned off, you get nothing but a blank, white page. Or maybe
that's just in netscape.