CDR: Re: Nader

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Nov 2 13:12:24 PST 2000

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 09:53:31AM -0800, Tim May wrote:
> Yep, I heard that he has a multimilllionaire position just in Cisco
> alone. As you said, good for him. (Frankly, anyone who was in the
> working force in the late 50s, early 60s, as Nader was, and who lived
> parsimoniously in a rooming house for all those years had BETTER be a
> multimillionaire!)

Nader lives in a Dupont Circle townhouse owned by his sister and
reportedly worth millions. (Given land prices in that area of DC, it
has to be worth at least $1 million.)

Ironically, Cisco has been targeted by the Feds for antitrust
violations. Somehow, Nader never got around to beating up on them
though he's happy to do it to nearly every other high tech firm.

-Declan