CDR: Re: FW: BLOCK: AT&T signs bulk hosting contract with spammers

Kevin Elliott k-elliott at wiu.edu
Thu Nov 2 13:39:43 PST 2000

At 07:40 -0800 11/1/00, James Wilson wrote:
>If any of you get services from AT&T you might want to start looking for a
>more ethical carrier (if one exists) - AT&T has been caught red handed
>hosting spammers and promising not to terminate their services.

You know, I don't like spammers any more than the next guy, but come
on.  Unethical?  we're not talking genocide and it's not like it
cause significant (heck, even measurable) harm.
--

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly