CDR: INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE NEWSLETTER

recordstore at xanta.com recordstore at xanta.com
Thu Nov 2 08:43:13 PST 2000

ROBERT'S INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE NEWSLETTER

If your anything like me and independent music store owner - you wonder how the music business will change in the next several years. I know one thing is for sure though, I probably would not be in the record business now if it hadn't been for my Musicware POS System. I don't know how I managed go so long without a computer in my store. My life has become so much easier and I am making more money by being able to reorder stock quickly and keep customers happy. I strongly suggest that you look into the MUSICWARE POS System for your store. WWW.MUSICWAREPOS.COM

Did you hear the newest? Bertelsmann's head of BMG, will withdraw its lawsuit against Napster by joining forces. Check out the newest Billboard article www.billboard.com

If you haven't heard of www.Half.com by now, you probably have been on another planet! A lot of independents are selling their used products on this site and it offers promise for indies that need other business opportunities. Check it out! If you are not already selling here.