CDR: Re: Zero Knowledge changes business model (press release)

James A, Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Nov 1 22:29:23 PST 2000

     --
At 08:22 PM 11/1/2000 -0500, Tim May wrote:
 > I had always planned to someday get a Freedom account and use my
 > "five nyms" for some true tests of how free the free speech they
 > advocate really is.

I attempted to do this, but was foiled by bugs.  I paid my money, but did
not get my nyms.  This seems to have been a widespread experience.  ZKS
denied any problem.  I concluded that if I could not trust them, I could
not trust their proprietary cryptography, and forgot about it.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      79Not33QUrv6kvtoRfClah4adIOLJIZt2C23ACey
      4nB2i8GGZcsW/nRadMBER2tYL63mp4v74YcsvYMJA