CDR: RE: California bars free speech of those cutting deals on votes

Fisher Mark fisherm at tce.com
Wed Nov 1 14:47:23 PST 2000

>Radio is cheap and hot.  When was the last time you heard a Libertarian
>sentiment on radio (except talk radio).  The closest I've heard are the
"Vote
>Freedom" ads by Charleton Heston.

Last week I heard 2 different ads for Indiana LP candidates on a station
that plays hip-hop, alternative, and pop music (Radio Now FM 93.1, Emmis
Communications).  The ads were paid for locally, IIRC.
Mark Leighton Fisher            fisherm at tce.com
Thomson Consumer Electronics    Indianapolis IN
"Display some adaptability." -- Doug Shaftoe, _Cryptonomicon_