CDR: Re: California bars free speech of those cutting deals on votes

Phaedrus phaedrus at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Nov 1 11:42:18 PST 2000

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Tim May wrote:

> However, as any vote is of marginal importance, as with the
> amelioration issue you mention, I'm still undecided. Needless to say,
> neither Gore nor Nader are in my universe of choices, however.

I'm making a somewhat wild assumption that you're voting in California --
as am I. As far as I can tell, Gore is going to take california, so by my
reasoning I'm free to vote with my conscience, since a vote for either
bush or gore wouldn't make a difference in this case. If you haven't
already you might want to consider that point (and do the research
yourself to back it up or disprove it -- don't take my word for it).

Ph.