CDR: RE: California bars free speech of those cutting deals on votes

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Nov 1 09:13:11 PST 2000

At 09:48 AM 11/1/00 -0500, Trei, Peter wrote:
>All indications are that Carla Howell, the Libertarian challenger for
>Kennedy's Senate seat, will handily out-poll the Republicans this year.

I really like Carla - hope she does well.  You'll probably also have
a lot of Greens and liberal Democrats voting for Nader, which would be
good except they're partly doing it for the campaign finance porkbarrel.

Massachusetts looks like the kind of state that has
more pot smokers than registered Republicans.
Somebody ought to be able to use that....

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com