CDR: Re: Zero Knowledge changes business model to Split Key Escrow(NSA-Key (press release)

petro petro at bounty.org
Wed Nov 1 00:28:56 PST 2000

>(Loosely related to why so many folks fear gun registration: gun
>registration often has led to gun confiscation.)

	Is there any known instance of explicit gun registration (not
the back-door FBI keeping illegal records of "instant check"
requests) that *hasn't* lead to at least some confiscations within 5
years of passage?
--
A quote from Petro's Archives:
"Despite almost every experience I've ever had with federal