Live like the RICH

lifecging at hotmail.com lifecging at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 22:25:34 PST 2000

You're ready for a financial and (TAX) breakthrough so I'll get right to the point.

How would you like to:(LEGALLY & LAWFULLY)
1.Own a private offshore account with a Visa Gold debit card.
2.Withdraw your overseas cash at any ATM (No Card Limit)
3.Secure online access to your private offshore bank account.
4. KEEP YOUR TAX DOLLARS?
5. Drastically reduce personal, business and capitol gains taxes?
6. Protect all assets from any form of seizure, liens, or judgments?
7. Create a six-figure income every 4 months?
8. RESTORE and preserve personal and financial privacy?
9. Create and amass PERSONAL WEALTH, multiply it, and protect it?
10. Realize a 3 to 6 times greater returns on YOUR MONEY?
11. LEGALLY make yourself and your assets completely judgment-PROOF,

SEIZURE-PROOF, LIEN-PROOF, DIVORCE-PROOF, ATTORNEY-PROOF, IRS-PROOF
(((((((((((((((((((( BECOME COMPLETELY INSULATED ))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((( HELP PEOPLE DO THE SAME ))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        CALL 415-273-5279
Are you capable of recognizing a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Make the CALL! Don't look back years later and wish you made the move.

FOR THE PRODUCTS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR BOTH
ITS FREE TO SEE.
It's to my benefit to train you for success. In fact, I'm so sure that I can do so,
I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is!
Upon accepting you as a member on my team, I will provide you with
complete Professional Training as well as FRESH inquiring LEADS to put
you immediately on the road to success.

If you are skeptical that's OK but don't let that stop you
from getting all the FREE information you need.

DROP THE MOUSE AND CALL 415-273-5279 DROP THE MOUSE AND CALL
                        415-273-5279
                        415-273-5279