Thank You !!!

William Jefferson shocktreatment at themail.com
Sun Dec 31 05:56:30 PST 2000

    ***** IF YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE, YOU MUST READ THIS*****

I will be honest with you. I use a bulk e-mail program, which I got for free, to send
about 100,000 e-mails per day to targeted lists that I also get for free "that's how I
got your name." I became an affiliate of the largest free resource network in the
world... for free as well.  I go to work while my computer runs for about an hour. Do
you know how much MONEY there is doing what I am doing??!!

                                                YOUR SEARCH IS OVER !!!

         +++++  These People Request To Receive Offers Like Yours !!!  +++++

    We  Have Over 1.5 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS and Growing Every Day  !!!

*HUGE FREE RESOURCE
*100% LEGAL OPT IN E-MAIL ADDRESSES
*EARN WELL OVER 6 FIGURES YOUR FIRST YEAR !!!
*POST YOUR AD ON THOUSANDS OF FREE FFA AND CLASSIFIED PAGES
*HUGE COMMISSIONS ON CLICK THROUGHS AND SALES
*WE WILL MAKE YOUR BUSINESS

            ((((((((  OUR PROGRAMS GUARANTEE 1,000 HITS PER DAY !!!!  ))))))))

 $$$$$$$$$$ NO OTHER FREE RESOURCE COMPARES TO OURS $$$$$$$$$$

+FREE BULK E-MAIL SOFTWARE
+MILLIONS OF FREE OPT-IN E-MAIL ADDRESSES
+SUBMIT TO THOUSANDS OF SEARCH ENGINES FREE
+TRACK YOUR POSITION ON MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES
+FREE MARKETING TRICKS AND TIPS
+THE LIST GOES ON AND ON !!!

                                             #######DON'T MISS OUT !!! #######

For Complete Access to The Largest, Free Resource in The World,
                                      Click The Link Below !!!

http://emailsgalore.8k.com

You have requested to receive targeted information and solicitation by business'
conforming to the "Business Opportunity" category of the OneMillionEmails
Network. Your subscription expires on 07-12-00.  To unsubscribe and be
permanently removed from our mailing system, kindly reply to this e-mail with the
words "REMOVE ME" in the subject line. Your address will be removed upon
receipt.