This is why a free society is evil. (fwd)

Reese reeza at flex.com
Fri Dec 29 15:13:09 PST 2000

What is truly being discussed, is adherence to a standard.  A standard
with the greatest cross-platform compatibility.  Or would you throw out
adherence to the IEEE 802.3 standard, and let all sorts of innovations
sterling and ludicrous proliferate there, also?  That may come, in time,
but for the moment, TCP/IP reigns supreme, and list protocols are not
exceptional, they are the norm.  Get out & see the world Jim, there's
more to it than just what you read in the Enquirer.