The Cost of California Liberalism

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Dec 29 08:28:27 PST 2000

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Bill Stewart wrote:

> Besides, Jim, as a Texan your tradition role in discussions of
> natural gas policies is supposed to be to say
> "let the bastards freeze in the dark" :-)

Blipverts strike again. That IS exactly what I said, though not in those
words.

They made the decision to let others make the decision. Don't bitch to me
about how unfair it is when they don't do what you think is best.

There are no angels among men.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com