That 70's Crypto Show (Remailers, science and engineering)

dmolnar dmolnar at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 28 01:02:46 PST 2000

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Bill Stewart wrote:

> >There's some hope. There was a workshop on "Design Issues in Anonymity and
> >Unobservability" this past summer which brought people together to talk
> >about these issues. The Info Hiding Workshops are still going strong.
> >With luck, this year's IHW may have a paper on reputations in it...
>
> Cool.  Are the proceedings on line anywhere?  (Or is it only
> for people who know the secret keys...)

Uh, it just occurs to me that I may have misread you.
The Design Issues in Anonymity and Unobservability is currently being
turned into Springer-Verlag LNCS 2009. So the proceedings aren't online as
a whole yet (indeed, we just submitted our final final draft two weeks
ago). You can find a list of papers at

http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~hannes/wsprogram.html

our paper is at
http://www.freehaven.net/doc/berk/freehaven-berk.ps

and searching for authors' home pages or e-mail may reveal other papers.

-David