Interesting item on eBay web site item#532211899: Patent for Mazed Castle board game for sale.

donblack1995 at yahoo.com donblack1995 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 22:50:46 PST 2000

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:	Patent for Mazed Castle board game for sale.
Seller:	donblack1995 at yahoo.com
Starts:	Dec-25-00 18:37:21 PST
Ends:	Jan-04-01 18:37:21 PST
Price:	Starts at $2,500.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=532211899

Item Description:
	Mazed Castle Patent number D297,023

This patent is for a game I invented many years ago.  I still have the patent and have no idea of what to do with the game, or the time to do anything with it.  I am selling this game and the rights for an extremely low amount considering the value that it could make.  This patent is being sold for only $2,500 for 99% of the rights or if bid is to exceed $10,000 I will be selling all rights to the game.

The game is called Mazed Castle and involves game boards with mazes on them.  The object would be to get through the maze.  There are cards to draw to tell how many spaces to go and there are also cards that will send you in different directions, which could be to your benefit or your hindrance depending on the direction the card would send you. The mazes could have many paths to get through or just a few depending on what age level you wish to play.

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com