Save 15% on Gifts for Kwanzaa!

Britannica Store PreferredCustomer.1157587.672.0 at kc.britannica.com
Wed Dec 27 15:51:13 PST 2000

*Celebrate Kwanzaa with Gifts from the Britannica Store*

With only a few days left until Kwanzaa, let us help you complete your holiday shopping. Below are our Top Ten picks chosen for their innovation, educational, and entertainment value. We hope you-ll find these recommendations useful, and don-t forget to add our 15% coupon to your shopping cart to receive your discount on all Britannica Store merchandise.

---> 15% off coupon!             http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.449
Shop today and receive an extra 15% off any order of $50 or more.

__________TOP TEN GIFTS THIS HOLIDAY!__________

Britannica Profiles Black History
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.525
Price: $19.95

Young Authors IlluStory- Book Kit
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.526
Price: $21.95

Black Heritage Brain Quest                   http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.527
Price: $9.95

AFRICANA: The Encyclopedia of the African and African American Experience
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.528
Price: $59.95

Diatonic Calypso Steel Drum
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.529
Price: $99.95

Lap Loom Set
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.530
Price: $54.95

American Adventure Playset: Harriet Tubman
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.531
Price: $26.95

Britannica CD 2001 Deluxe Edition
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.532
Price: $49.95

Great African Americans Knowledge Card Deck
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.533
Price: $9.95

A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend MLK (Audio)
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.534
Price: $24.99

_____Special Offer_____
Save 20% on an annual subscription to Britannica Online!
http://kc.britannica.com/kc1231157587.672.0.306

About these offers: Introductory price offer is good until 12/31/00. Britannica offers price adjustments on sale items if a price is reduced within 14 days after the purchase date. Your purchase price will be adjusted to reflect the difference between the two prices (not inclusive of taxes). To receive the price adjustment, you must contact us within 7 days of the start of the sale (Call 1-800-323-1229 or e-mail us at specialoffer at us.britannica.com)

Coupon discounts do not qualify for price adjustments. Coupon offer is good until 12/31/00 and can not be combined with any other coupon offers. Entire coupon amount must be used on a single order and does not apply to shipping costs or applicable sales tax. Balance may not be carried over. Britannica Store online coupons can only be redeemed online. Coupons cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and are not redeemable for cash.

We sent you this e-mail because you requested to receive promotional e-mails from Britannica. If you prefer not to receive future product and service update mailings from Britannica, simply respond to this e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. (Please note: Unsubscribing is an automatic process. We will not respond to these messages.)

This message was sent to cypherpunks at toad.com