No subject

Dan Wesley dan at freeadvertisingforall.com
Tue Dec 26 21:07:45 PST 2000

Hello FellowSurfer,
   I'm writing you because we have something in common:
We're both on the Net and use some type of modem.
   I sent this to you as a friend....please do yourself a
favor and speed up your connection by 4000% for under $20
while you can! No tools needed for the installation.
   All you have to do is plug in your high-speed data cable,
in place of the old phone line, and install the program!
BAM! Your done!
   And save over $60 with a DOUBLE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
   For more info please send a blank e-mail to
info at freeadvertisingforall.com with "info" in the subject
line.
   To receive no further mailings from me please send a
blank e-mail to dropme at freeadvertisingforall.com with
"dropme" in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Dan Wesley
175 East Main St.
North East, Pa 16428-1345
1-814-725-9051

Send comments to: webmaster at freeadvertisingforall.com

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/

12260-2