Your Adult Friend Finder Password!

team at adultfriendfinder.com team at adultfriendfinder.com
Tue Dec 26 09:05:40 PST 2000

Dear oddodoodo,

Thank you for registering for the Adult Friend Finder site at

    http://adultfriendfinder.com.

*** YOU MUST LOG IN AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE YOUR PROFILE WILL BE LISTED! ***

Below is the handle and password you need to access the site:

          Handle: oddodoodo
        Password: 97875

After you have logged into the site, you may click the
"Update" button to change this password to something
easier to remember.

Your profile will then go to our review team.  Profiles
are typically reviewed within 2 business days.   We update the
site every friday - all profiles submitted by noon monday will
make it into the site on friday.   We will email you when your
profile is viewable on the site.  You can start emailing
people as soon as your profile is approved - just remember
to attach your profile with your email (this will make
more sense when you see the form on the profile pages).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
us at team at adultfriendfinder.com.

Thank you,

The Adult Friend Finder Team