The Leading Global Portal To The Silicones Industry !

geplastics at mf01.net geplastics at mf01.net
Tue Dec 19 14:22:34 PST 2000

http://geplastics.emarkethost.net/mk/get/GESILICONESREDIRECT?_ED=TFqhpEbIydyUfTIwGIPAVY
"The Leading Global Portal To The Silicones IndustryTM"

Being a registered user on GESilicones.com, you already know many of
the features and benefits found all over the site.

If you have been doing business with GE Silicones prior to the Internet
Revolution, you knew how secure transactions occurred. In the past
customers would call or fax in orders, as well as inquire about their
shipment, order history, check prices and availability of products. All
this occurred very traditionally during standard business hours.

When http://geplastics.emarkethost.net/mk/get/GESILICONESREDIRECT?_ED=TFqhpEbIydyUfTIwGIPAVY
launched its MySilicones http://geplastics.emarkethost.net/mk/get/COC_REDIRECT?_ED=fWsU5ILOW-E6pkF8BlpoTu,
the innovations were phenomenal as customers could now perform all the
standard transaction tasks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and once an
order was placed you would be able to confirm and update that order
with in 6 hours. It was a giant leap forward as we separated from the
Silicones pack.

"We led the industry as the first Silicones Business in the world to
offer complete transactions online. Now we are raising the bar even
higher, as we bring our entire Order, Ship , Bill system to our
customers fingertips with real time updates available immediately! Its
the new standard in customer service."

Ellen Hotz
Global Transaction Manager, for GE Silicones.

Moving forward, GE Silicones.com and the Customer order center, powered
by our newest feature, http://geplastics.emarkethost.net/mk/get/QOW_REDIRECT?_ED=kV.IU3Z9E9q9nsK0.bYYfq
announces several new upgrades.

These improvements will advance the already unprecedented leading
silicones business to new heights as http://geplastics.emarkethost.net/mk/get/GESILICONESREDIRECT?_ED=TFqhpEbIydyUfTIwGIPAVY
continues to pursue maximum customer satisfaction with instantaneous
online transactions.

Now, when you access the Customer Order Center

Customers are invited to operate "The Silicones Quick Order Wizard"
enabling them to Customize Order Forms to meet their business needs.

Existing Customers can use the new QuickSearch feature and access their
up to the second order status by Purchase Order number and by Invoice
number.

The ability to place an order in just a few seconds,with just three
clicks of the mouse.

Confirm their order immediately in the Order, Ship, Bill system as it
is instantly released to be manufactured.

Immediately print Data Sheets, MSDS, and Certificates of Analysis.

Buying Silicones has never been this fast or this easy!

To unsubscribe to ALL types of communications, reply with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.