Home Improvement for Christmas Sale

feedback at tapdirect.com feedback at tapdirect.com
Tue Dec 19 18:32:33 PST 2000

Home improvement and remodeling eBook now on Sale for just $12.00 until December 31, 2000!

Give our popular Kitchen Remodeling Secrets & Tips eBook as a gift to your favorite do-it-yourselfer.  Now is the time before Christmas to get your copy for yourself or a friend.  What a quick and easy solution for home improvement help in time for Christmas!

Remember, the electronic book (eBook) reveals how to save 35% on supplies and appliances, and 50% on hand tools and power tools.  Also, how to get maintenance or repair professionals for a lot less money without sacrificing quality, how to keep from getting ripped off and much more.  And, you can have it all on your computer for easy reference or send it as a gift for that special someone.

Our easy to read text file eBook (352 printable pages) fully covers all these topics: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Color, Plumbing, Wiring, Painting, Remodeling to add Space, Storage, Flooring, Doors & Windows, Fences, and Decks.  Each of the twelve sections includes fixup and repair projects with how-to information and step by step instructions.

This entire eBook can be on your computer in just a few minutes.  Download it for yourself or send it to a friend or relative as a Christmas gift.  Please go now to http://www.tapdirect.com/kitchentips_sale.htm for the most current information on remodeling and home improvement help.  Click on the SECURE ORDER FORM button to order with confidence on our secure server.  You have nothing to lose!  Our satisfaction guarantee covers you completely.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Tom Skinner, Owner
Kitchen Remodeling Secrets & Tips

This message is being sent to you in compliance with proposed Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301). This message cannot be considered spam as long as we include sender contact information pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you. To be removed, send blank email to feedback at tapdirect.com with the word remove in the subject line.