keyboard loggers.

Scot Scot scotw at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:03:23 PST 2000

Alright... gotta get my two centz in here.

#Yo out to Bill S... always good advice

I'm guessing that with santa's problem it is almost impossible to keep
people from putting key loggers onto a system if they have physical access
to them.

HPFS (Easy to beat)
NTFS (Easy to beat)
NTFS 5 (Easy to beat)
UFS (Easy to beat)
FAT (hahahahahhaha)

It's all risk assessment Santa. If you don't trust your elves ya gotta pull
the floppy, Zip, CD-ROM etc... access.

Key loggers are easy to code and can be named whatever you call them. You
could however write a simple program to look for all the executable files on
your systems and the do a sum of the previous days results to see if there
are any changes. Intrusion detection is key to picking this stuff up... its
a process you engauge in. Not a capability you will be able to attain.

Scoty

"It's all about the Pentium"
                         -Wierd Al