Tim's Motorcycles

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 19 05:40:19 PST 2000

At 11:24 AM 12/18/00 +0200, Ben wrote:
>> Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
>> Political: Co-founder Cypherpunks/crypto anarchy/Cyphernomicon
>> Technical: physics/soft errors/Smalltalk/Squeak/agents/games/Go
>> Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns
>
>Tim--
>
>Good new sig.

Motorcycles? I don't recall motorcycles here.

The recent US international crime assessement lists global
motorcycle gangs as a major threat to world peace, along with
a couple of dozen new horsemen. The report claims all of
these have rapidly adopted high-tech and info tools to advance
their criminal agendas, and that there simply must be more
global law enforcement cooperation, communications intercepts,
and massive funding to combat these, these, Zen Fau Long
Aum Shirinkyo whirring-spokemeisters.