How do I become a member of Cyberpunks??

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Dec 19 00:26:28 PST 2000

At 02:28 AM 12/19/00 EST, Anarchysk8er123 at cs.com wrote:
>           How do I become a member of Cyberpunks??

Read too much William Gibson, get the jack installed in yer head,
or maybe a set of those nice Ono-Sendai eye implants,
and cowboy your way onto the net.

If, however, you're looking for the cypherpunks mailing list,
find the Cyphernomicon on the net, and read it.
There are archives at inet-one in Singapore.
If you send mail to cypherpunks-request at einstein.ssz.com and ask nicely,
the friendly robot will send you mail.  Save the email where
you'll remember to look it up later, and then if you want
50-100 messages delivered to your doorstep daily,
take the blue pill, or was it the red one.

(Second edition of Bruce Schneier's Applied Cryptography
is the red one.....)

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com