Going Platinum

royb at goingplatinum.com royb at goingplatinum.com
Mon Dec 18 06:23:11 PST 2000

I have sent this email to tell you about an innovative new program that is ROCKING THE INTERNET WORLD!

Going Platinum is a new cooperative online community that PAYS YOU and is certain to change the way that you use the Internet forever! Just click on the link below to get in on the excitement!

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/royb

If your browser does not highlight the above link please just copy and paste the following URL in the address bar:

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/royb

My Going Platinum Member ID is "royb"

Or for more information, send a blank email to:
doublemoney at goingplatinum.com

Best regards,
Roy Bert

Please note that this is not SPAM. You've sent me an offer, answered to my ads
lately or we are members of the same op-in list.
To be removed from my private mailing list just hit the reply button and put
REMOVE in the subject line