U.S. Supreme Court vs. Voting Technology (fwd)

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Mon Dec 18 00:07:27 PST 2000

Ed Gerck, Eva Waskell who publishes The Bell, and
another friend of theirs attended a recent Bay Area
Cypherpunks meeting.  Interesting people, and they
added a lot to the discussion.  Ed's ideas on certificates
and trust are different than, say, Carl Ellison's
or the X.509 mafia's or Phil Zimmermann's,
but he's not a crank, and it was good having him around.

At 05:37 PM 12/14/00, Gil Hamilton wrote:
>Robert Guerra forwards:

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com