This is why a free society is evil.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Dec 17 14:37:47 PST 2000

     --
At 02:15 AM 12/17/2000 -0800, petro wrote:
 > Her civil liberties aren't the employers property. Further, the
 > PRIVILIGE of running a business does not have greater importance
 > than freedom of speech and such.

If running a business is a privilege, then of course it will be restricted
to the privileged, which is exactly what we see in the more extreme social
democracies, where the people running the show are usually the lineal
descendents of those who got their start at the time of Napoleon.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      v3qxyKbLMz4jMhEuuO+gleBfPXjm9aH4lPJElTCM
      4a7b9+GMOQHNYIGTf4tq026J5OgmLPmAFeJcHNyD/