IT'S TIME TO GET EXCITED!

hbb62gp at usa.net hbb62gp at usa.net
Sun Dec 17 12:48:16 PST 2000

Are you brave enough to stare true wealth in the face and walk
away?

Well, we're about to see the truth.

If you are totally happy with your current finances then please
DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER, delete this message right now.

BUT, if you're sick of all those bills and never having enough
money for life's luxuries, then do yourself a favor.

Send an email to:

hbb62gp at prontomail.com

and put "wealthclub" in the subject field.

As soon as we receive it we will rush you the URL of
our website.  Sending an email will take you 10 seconds....
10 seconds that will change your life forever.

PS. You don't have to send a "remove" message.
There will be NO follow ups.