This is why a free society is evil. (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Dec 17 10:48:42 PST 2000

At 10:57 AM -0700 12/17/00, Tiarnan O Corrain wrote:
>Attachment converted: G4 Tower HD:Re- CDR- Re- This is why a free
>(MiME/CSOm) (00012800)

Please in-line your text.

Your message above appears as an attachment (only, not just a digital
signature). Sometimes Eudora Pro, a common e-mail program, is able to
open such messages, sometimes not. In your particular case, for
whatever reasons, attempting to open your attachment crashes my
program. I tried three times, then gave up.

Folks, this increase in MIME attachments is getting out of hand.
People are reading this list on a variety of machines, from PDAs to
Amigas to VT100s to Unix boxes to Windows.

I am filtering Corrain's stuff into my trash file until someone
(else) tells me his stuff is no longer MIME-encrusted.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns