One thing about Bell's case...

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun Dec 17 08:45:35 PST 2000

It seems to me that charging Bell for 'stalking' in relation to the
collection of public documents violates his 1st Amendment rights with
respect to 'press'.

Not only does that right guarantee you the right to distribute, but it
guarantee's my right as a potential reader to access.

Every citizen has a right to collect what public information they can on
public officials; elected, appointed, or hired.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com