BT sues Prodigy over U.S. hyperlink patent

Templeton, Stuart stempleton at ea.com
Fri Dec 15 11:18:06 PST 2000

probably behind the times, didn't see this spark up yet, but the quote below
caught my attention...
How serious would you guys suggest this "threat" to be? any information
regarding other patents that could turn up like this in a
more SERIOUS fashion?

-stu

BT sues Prodigy over U.S. hyperlink patent
http://www.idg.net/ic_316584_1794_1-483.html

"I haven't looked at that particular patent, so I can't formally comment on
it. But I can say that Web development is seriously threatened by frivolous
patents, though you can't quote me as saying I called that patent
frivolous," Berners-Lee said