Inquiry RE: audiobook reviewers

Me commerce at home.com
Fri Dec 15 10:52:20 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dwayne Parsons" <Netenhance at sofast.net>
> Found your request on Editor's Choice. I'm a professional
writer,
> avid reader and believe in audiobooks. Spend a lot of time
driving
> across rural Montana. What's your terms? Can you be more
specific
> if your need still exists. I'm capable and interested and have
done
> numerous book reviews from print.

Our need does still exist. Should you be chosen for this
seven-month term assignment, your recurring task would be to pick
up 50 - 75 units of audiobook in Eagle Pass, Texas and upon
review of the each audiobook's quality, deliver them to a ranch
in Corralitos, California.

You will be paid with e-gold, at a value of $2900 per successful
trip.

If you are still interested, please submit a more detailed resume
and references.