Perry's Paint Fable comes to mind...

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Dec 14 23:13:35 PST 2000

At 10:23 PM -0800 on 12/14/00, Tim May wrote:

> April 1st is many months off, so why this?

:-).

Let's see now, you're about the third or fourth person to note the same
think (Stewart, Broiles, for example), on this very thread. The first
being, of course, Perry...

Yes, I'd heard about the flaps and seals folks. Yes, probably seven or
eight times. From you, alone, over the years.

Somehow I figured, if the snake-oil humor relevant, then maybe these quys
had done something new, chemically, that made this iteration of the same
old idea a little different.

Cheers,
RAH
(In the meantime, are you *sure* you really want to start this kind of
snide shit again, Tim? It seems to me you and I were doing rather nicely
the last 9 or 10 months or so...)
--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA