nambla

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Thu Dec 14 18:07:57 PST 2000

Our father, who's art is in porn ; Halloween by Thy name; Thy kingdom
Cum; Thy wife will be done, on earth as she were in a whore house.
Give us this day our daily blow job; and forgive us our sales taxes,
as we forgive those who tax against us, and lead us not into D.C. ;
but deliver us from Church. Amen.
<author unknown>

Regards,  Matt-

Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
Send a blank message to: freematt at coil.com with the words subscribe FA
on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per month)
Matthew Gaylor, 1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd., PMB 176, Columbus, OH  43229
(614) 313-5722     Archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/fa/