A libertarian protest? Just imagine...

Joel M Fulton j.fulton at juno.com
Thu Dec 14 15:21:32 PST 2000

I'm afraid you'll *have to* imagine a huge group.  Maybe one person
holding a huge group of signs?  Maybe one person signing hugely?  Maybe
one huge personable sign?

"Who pardoned Horiuchi?"  Weren't those the little key fob thingies that
you had to feed all the time or they died?

> URGENT ACTION ITEM!
> FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU
> FREE POT, LOUSY DEBATERS, AND SWEATY,
> FOREHEAD-VIEN-POPPING WHITE GUYS HOLLERING
> INDISTINCTLY AND TYING THEMSELVES TO BRIDGES...
> A GROUP THAT NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION....
> LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....
> THE PIBERTARIAN LARTY
>         Now imagine a huge group of us holding signs that say:
>

>         "Thou shalt not kill.
>          FBI, that includes you!"
>
>    And: "Who pardoned Horiuchi?"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!