Question re diskette data security

David Ross ross at hypertools.com
Thu Dec 14 11:15:47 PST 2000

Hello cypherpunks -

  Any suggestions as to how to read the contents of a standard 1.44
MByte floppy disk while it is inside a paper & bubblewrap diskette
mailer?  What about a CDROM in a similar mailer?

  No fair just opening the envelope, since we are going to assume that
the mailer is sealed in such a way as to make it obvious to the
recipient that it was opened in transit.

  Let's say that we're not real concerned if the snooper finds out
what's on the diskette, but we do want to know _absolutely_for_sure_
whether or not the snooper does know what's on the disk.

Dave Ross    ross at hypertools.com