This has the w95.hybris.gen virus in it. ...Re: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

roy royhar at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 13 22:25:12 PST 2000

At 10:46 PM 12/13/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
>polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
>*huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the
>Seven
>Dwarfs enter...

___________________________________
If we don't change our basic perceptions
of life, as a species we will perish in
servitude to institutional greed.
Please read Vote or Die at
www.thirdparty.dhs.org

"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe,"
a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself,
his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest
-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our
personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our
circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of
nature in its beauty. "

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)