Link to e-commerce bullshit engine

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Wed Dec 13 18:37:23 PST 2000

>> Privacy leftists

AKA privacy commies.

Also don't leave out the privacy right-wingers :

AKA privacy fascists.

>We have a winner.
>
>Time to patch the old buzzword engine with something *truly* >inflammatory...

Why not implement a object-oriented mission-critical dynamic
cross-platform inflammatory e-synergistic extensible convergence of
next-generation schemas leveraging of out-of-the-box religious,
political and civil rights plug-and-play back-end technologies?

If we throw in some more categorical chaff we can make a set :

 Privacy Athiests - think privacy doesn't exist ( that guy at Sun )
 Privacy Agnostics* - don't care about privacy ( 99% of population )
 Privacy Fundamentalists - a very religious group fer sure.
 Privacy Iconoclasts - destroyers of privacy, politicians and marketeers
   Subclass Leftist-Commies
   Subclass Right-Wing-Fascists
   Subclass Opportunists

 Privacy Activist - any non-tuberous member of one of the above
 Privacy Criminal - any Privacy Fundamentalist with the Activist bit
set.
 Privacy JackbootThug - any Privacy Iconoclast with the Activist bit
set.

*Privacy Agnostics have no Activist bit.

nothing new under the sun : http://www.dack.com/web/bullshit.html

I like some of the comments :

Congratulations! So simple yet so elegantly fecal!
                     Peter L.

The bullshit generator is bullshit. I saw the same stuff 10 years ago.
                     anonymous