Geodesic Fractal Whatitz

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Wed Dec 13 14:40:44 PST 2000

> "Carskadden, Rush" wrote:
>
> Well, hell, that's what I said.

Well I'll be! I guess you did!

> But you make it sound so much more
> _clear_. I don't remember who was saying that geodesic definition is
> based solely on local information, but that appears to be the major
> roadblock for our logic.

Mathematically I think that's correct.

Isn't the blockage the idea that a structure ( the economic network )
must necessarily reflect 1:1 the underlying structures ( transport,
communication ) on which it depends?

> If I could find out where this stipulation is coming from

the idea that network == internet ?

> and figure out the necessary logical proofs, you could
> possibly have a water-tight buzzword.

Just the thing to keep the softening economy afloat.

Pass it on to the new prez, he'll like it and it will the communication
of his ideas to the citizens more effective.

> I don't believe I have ever
> heard one of those (the marketing favorite, "paradigm shift" is an
> excellent example of why buzzwords don't have to be logical anyway).

Paradigm shifts are very real. Every time I spend 20 cents. Isn't the
"synergy" on this list encouraging?