No subject

AL one_2_one_sims at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 10:24:49 PST 2000

NO LOTTERY       NO POOLS     NO HORSES      NO FOOLS
Support each other instead of Camelot,littlewoods etc.Do you spend money on the
lottery  or the pools? The chances of a big win on the lottery is in the region of 13
million to 1.

PLEASE TAKE JUST 5 MINUTES TO READ THIS;
IF YOU TAKE ACTION-IT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

There is a catch-YOU need to FOLLOW THROUGH to make it work.There is little
effort involved as it's not something for nothing.If no one played the lottery or did the
pools,the chemes wouldn't work.Most people are happy to spend a few pounds
each week and KNOW they will NEVER win.
Just follow through on this one and be a WINNER.Make it work for YOU and we will
all reap rewards.

Dear Friend
My name is Sally Brooker.In December 1995 I lost my job when the company I was
working for went out of business.The bills kept coming in and i found it increasingly
hard to make ends meet.I was at my wits end.In January 1996 ,a good friend
recieved a letter from a self made millionaire,David Rhodes from Norfolk,showing
her how to earn #50,000 quickly and easily.My friend was very sceptical but by then i
was really desperate so,as i had nothing to lose and everything to gain,i borrowed
some money from my father and gave it a try.
The response was beyond my wildest dreams.By March i had paid back all the
borrowed money and had enough left to treat my parents to a holiday in Spain.In
June,I bought a new car for CASH
I have now earned over #280000 and have recently bought a new house.I am
convinced i will become a millionaire in the next 12-18 months.This programme has
worked perfectly every time and I HAVE NEVER FAILED TO RECIEVE AT LEAST
#50,000 FROM EACH MAILING. This is a legitimate business opportunity :an
absolute legal money making programme.
It requires no selling or special skills and best of all you only need to leave home to
post a few letters.If you belive that some day YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE
and you'll be the one to get that lucky break then simply read and follow the
instructions below.IT REALLY DOES WORK.

FOLLOW THESE NEST FIVE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY WITHIN SIXTY DAYS
AND YOU WILL RECIEVE AT LEAST #50,000 CASH

1).  Immediately send #1 coin to each of the seven names below.Sellotape the #1
coins inside some folded cards with your name address and postcode clearly
written and the instructions
"please add my name to your mailing list" and seal these cards inside envelopes
for security purposes.This is a legitimate business service for which you are paying
seven people the sum of #1 each.

1.G Bishop 19 Strathalmond Park Edinburgh,Lothian EH4 8AJ
2.J.Weyland 3 Kent Road Rusholme Manchester M14 5RF
3.S.khadim 30 Cawdor Road Fallowfields Manchester
4.K Smith 60 Park Lea Bradley Huddersfield HD2 1QH
5.A Hayyat 23 Holly Court room 166 oak house manchester m14 6hx
6.F.Brighton 23 Wharfedale Runcorn Chesire WA7 6PS
7 K.B SYKES 4 Cowlersley Lane Huddersfield HD4 5TY

2)  Remove the name from position 1 on the list and move all the other names up
one place,so that number 2 become number 1 and so on.Then insert your name
and address in position 7.Now all you need to do is email this to all your friends or
send out letters to a mailing list.It is not necessary to pay for printing in order to do
this,this can be done easily by typing or printing the seven names and addresses
on a strip of paper and gluing it over the existing names and addresses before
photocopying or if you have a computer before retyping.

3)  Photocopy or print 200 or more double sided copies of this letter (or use email
whichever seems easier) which now has your name in position 7.(TIP the more you
send the more you will earn).

4)(if using mail) Buy a list of 200 or more "opportuniy seekers" on self adhesive
labels from a mailing list company.Some are listed below and many others in
Exchange & Mart, Yellow Pages, Sunday Papers etc
Links direct 23 lancaster drive titbury burton on trent staffs DE13 9LT  01283 815333
new horizons scope house weston road crewe chesire CW1 1DD  01270 250822
sharesv 24 tranmere crescent hatsham morecambe lancs LA3 2BD 01524 851245
imprint publishing 01320 340210
national mailing list 01246 290604
maple marketing 0181 8139868
MAKE SURE THE MAIL SHOT IS ON QUALITY LEADS BECAUSE THIS WILL
AFFECT YOUR RESPONSE RATE

Whle you are waiting for your mailing labels to arrive,your photocopied literature
can be put in envelopes,sealed and stamps affixed.As soon as your labels arrive
stick one to each envelope and post them to arrive on Friday or Saturday.The
reason for this is because most people only like to look at things when they have
time, which is invariably on the weekends

Within 60 days you will recieve around #50,000 cash provided you have followed
the instructions precisely.Keep a copy of this letter so that you can use it again
whenever you need to make money.

NOTE
1. As we are all just ordinary people seeking security,please play the game
fairly.Be honest and do unto others as you would expect them to do unto you.That is
do not try any short cuts or miss anything out.
2.As soon as you mail out these letters,you are automatically in the mail order
business and people are sending you #1 to be placed on your mailing list.This is a
service and is perfectly legal but you must send #1 to everyone on this list in order
to make the contract and the mailing list legal.
3. You will only succeed if you follow the rules exactly,so please never break the
rules.

FACTORS THAT HOW DOES IT WORK

When  you mail out 200 letters or emails,at the modest response rate of 4% from
your 200 letters/emails,8 people will send you #1.These people will send out their
200 letters (total 1600) and at the same rate 64 people will send you #1.These 64
people will send out their 200 letters (total 12,800 and so on) and at the 4% rate 512
people will send you #1.When these 512 people each send out 200 letters then a
further 4,096 people will each send you #1.When 4,096 people send out 200 letters
then an amxing 32,768 people will send you #1.
That means a total of #299592 cash.
Even if you only achieve the very poor response rate of 0.3% from your 200
letters,you will still recieve #55,986 cash at the end.However,when you obtain the
truly realistic response rate of 5% you will actually recieve the staggering sum of
over #1 million cash. David Rhodes and others exceeded 7.5% through a quality
mailing list

NOTHING VENTURED-NOTHING GAINED
So read what two people who took the plunge have to say

" About 10 months ago i recieved a letter from David Rhodes but instead of acting
immediately i put it to one side and then lost it.Fortunately luck was on my side
because a few weeks later this letter from Sally Brooker dropped through my letter
box.This time i did it straight away but nothing happened for a couple of
weeks.Then the money started rolling in and now im better off to the tune of #63,000.i
recommend that you follow the instructions and have a go.I'm glad i did "

"I am a sceptic by nature .i recieved at least 4 letters similar to this in the last nine
months.However ,there was something different about this particular letter that
caught my attention.It was down to earth,simple and honest.the intial cot is minimal
and i also like the fact that all the participants recieved money,not just the person at
the top of the list.I followed the instructions and sent off 7 #1 coins followed by 200
letters and hoped for the best.Nothing happened for the next 11 days then on the
12th day i recieved #48.by the end of the third week i recieved #609 but over the
following 5 months i recieved a total of #131,879.I am going to do it again but this
time i will send out 1000 letters.I know this sounds greedy ,but why not? "

BUT REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS-SO DO IT NOW!!!

Please do not throw away this oppurtunity to make money.if you are still not
interested then give this letter to someonne in need who may be unemployed so
they can earn good money at home or share it with a friend.But why not do it
yourself? What have you got to lose? Balanced against what you have to gain!
Okay there's some effort involved so you have 2 choices-Do nothing ,Nothing will
change! or do it and change everything! .Without casting a fishing line,how can you
expect to catch a fish? So it is entirely up to you.Once again consider all the fact
&factors and ask yourself
"how genuine of an oppurtunity is it?

AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS HAPPENS ONCE IN A LIFETIME
THE OUTLAY IS NEXT TO NOTHING-GIVE IT A TRY-YOU WILL BE AMAZED!
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN.
GOOD LUCK!!!

if you think this message was sent in error or would like to be removed from the
mailing list please reply with remove in the subject field