Announce: "secret-admirers" mail list

BMM bmm at minder.net
Wed Dec 13 06:58:35 PST 2000

Jim,

By CDR-like, I meant that it might be useful to grow the list in a manner
similar to the cypherpunks list in order both to protect against SPoF as
well as to distribute load (alt.anonymous.messages is pretty high-traffic
- even compared to cypherpunks).  How nodes would connect is TBD.  Most
CDR admins have rolled their own method of doing this.

Thanks,

-Brian

bmm at minder.net
1024/8C7C4DE9