Important Membership Information

The New York Times on the Web announce at inbox.nytimes.com
Wed Dec 13 06:45:03 PST 2000

Dear cypherpunsl2132,

Welcome to NYTimes.com!

We are delighted that you have decided to become a member of our community.
As a member you now have complete access to the Web's premier source for
news and information -- free of charge.

NYTimes.com not only provides you with in-depth coverage of events
happening around the world but also with a wealth of additional features
and services.  The site is updated regularly throughout the day by New York Times
reporters and editors to give you greater insight into events unfolding
throughout the day. No matter what the hour, you can look to NYTimes.com
for the most trustworthy coverage available and unique perspective you
won't find anywhere else.

Please feel free to explore the other areas of NYTimes.com. Here are some starting
points you may find useful:

** Get NYTimes.com headlines e-mailed directly to you.  Choose from the
day's top stories, breaking news alerts and your favorite sections:
http://email.nytimes.com/email/email.jsp?welcome

** Search and retrieve articles from The New York Times Archives back to 1996.
Searches and summaries of articles are free, but there is a small fee for full text.
http://archives.nytimes.com/archives?welcome

** Explore the Help Wanted and other classified listings on the Web:
http://www.nytimes.com/jobmarket/?welcome

** Get a free photo screensaver from The New York Times Photo Archives
Choose from Vintage New York, Americana, Coney Island and more:
http://www.nytimes.com/partners/screensaver/index.html?welcome

** Search our archive of 50,000 book reviews, listen to author interviews
or sign-up for an exclusive weekly newsletter from our Books Editor:
http://www.nytimes.com/books/home?welcome

Thank you again for becoming a member.  We hope that you will make a
point of visiting the site often.

Sincerely,
Rich Meislin, Editor in Chief
New York Times Digital

P.S. Your opinions are important to us. Share your thoughts about the
site with us by sending an e-mail to feedback at nytimes.com

Your account information is listed below for future reference:

Your Member ID is cypherpunsl2132
You selected your password at registration.
Your e-mail address is cypherpunks at toad.com

If you did not authorize this registration, someone has mistakenly
registered using your e-mail address. We regret the inconvenience;
please see
http://www.nytimes.com/subscribe/help/cancel.html for instructions.