Announce: "secret-admirers" mail list

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Dec 13 06:23:45 PST 2000

Cool.

If there are no objections I'll add this to the CDR homepage at SSZ.

I'd like to suggest you add another advantage to email, mobile access
through mechanisms like packet radio.

With respect to the 'CDR like' comments, can you better explain how this
works? Who does one contact? What sort of scripting is required?

You also might want to reduce the default resend period on this list if
possible. The 4 day normal for sendmail might be problematic. Set it to
something like 1 day.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com