Buying Echelon - Echelon and Acension Island .AC domain names available

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Dec 12 18:11:05 PST 2000

Suppose you want to buy up a world-wide spying organization....
There a few Echelon names for sale -
	echelon.dk is owned, but the web site has a for sale sign
	echelon.com, org, net, and ca are owned by businesses.
	echelon.to is taken, but I can't get the web page to respond
		and email bounces with host unknown
	echelon.co.uk is taken, but I can't get the web page to respond
		and email to nonexistent at echelon.co.uk gets bouncegrams
		from postmaster at echelon.com, and there's a maze of
		twisty little MX records hanging around it.
	echelon.to is "taken" but doesn't have DNS records

If Bill Scannell wants an Acension Island domain name
to go with his passport stamp, they're available at
	http://betterwhois.register.com

echelon.ac and echelon.sh (St. Helena) are available :-)

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com