About 5yr. log retention

Carskadden, Rush carskar at netsolve.net
Mon Dec 11 15:10:51 PST 2000

James, you are so violently skewed, I'm sea-sick just reading this.
Anti-Semite or indifferent to child murder? Is there a third choice? And I
might also point out that if you are choosing (correctly, from a technical
perspective) to include the Arabs in the general grouping of "Semites", then
you must also point out that to avoid being someone who is indifferent to
the murder of children, one must be anti-Pope, anti-Jesus,
anti-early-Christanity, and anti-cryptanalysis. I don't really buy your
generalization, so if you are going to be a vocal bigot, please at least be
a little more clear.