Sunders point on copyright infringement & HTML

Sean R. Lynch seanl at literati.org
Sun Dec 10 23:49:58 PST 2000

Sorry, that last one from me was out of line.  I'm just tired of being
accused of sending my messages as attachments by people with broken MUAs,
and then their claiming that their MUA must handle MIME fine because they
can click on the pretty little icon and have attachments magically open for
them.  Having done tech support in the past, I've just heard this sort of
excuse one too many times.

--
Sean R. Lynch KG6CVV <seanl at literati.org> http://www.literati.org/users/seanl/
Key fingerprint = 540F 19F2 C416 847F 4832  B346 9AF3 E455 6E73 B691